"There is always the promise of freedom wherever you all may roam. Keep the faith and walk the edge."

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's been awhile, hasn't it?

This afternoon while stepping out for a quick lunch, I thought of you.. I don't know why.. It's been awhile, hasn't it? Six months? Maybe more.. I don't know why I wondered what was going on with you.. A quick bite and ten minutes later, I was back at my desk to see you had left me a message online.. Could it just be a coincidence? Of course it was, but silly me always likes to see signs even when there aren't any.. A quick conversation later, the thought of you still lingered on.. No, of course we were never meant to be.. If anything, I had convinced myself into believing there was something between us.. Deep down inside, I knew I would not have had the slightest hesitation to move on if a better opportunity presented itself.. Then what was it? Why did I still feel.. connected to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So krazy
Oh..

Doesnt mattre

About Me