"There is always the promise of freedom wherever you all may roam. Keep the faith and walk the edge."

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Burn out…

I’m tired. I’ve been living out of suitcases for more than 2 years now. What seemed to be fun and exciting isn’t so anymore and I can’t help wonder if my rapid aging has had something to do with it. Lately, a lot has been changing. The weekend parties seem just about ok. The movie count has been dwindling big time! I have close to 1700 minutes rolled over from previous months on my phone (I have the most basic plan possible). Early dinners and a stroll seem better than pre-gaming. Teensie weensies trying to test their capacities in clubs and throwing up isn’t even fun to watch anymore. The music has changed from pop to rock to lounge/house now. The comforter and pillow are my new best friends. The idea of ending up alone doesn’t seem foreign anymore; of course the idea of being with only one person is still the scarier option. The thought of “How will everything ever work out?!” is constantly on my mind. Whatever happened to all the fun and craziness?

Maybe if I sleep, it’ll all go away…

4 comments:

Karthik said...

"The music has changed from pop to rock..."
See, not everything has taken a turn for the worse :)

Standing around the corner said...

@ karthik --> hahahahhaha! that seriously put a wide grin on my face.. the glass is always half full eh?

Karthik said...

Erm, Yeah sure- Anything that will keep the grin from changing into a grimace :D

Standing around the corner said...

yay! :)

About Me